Discussion Which is your favourite English News Channel ?

Which is your favourite English News Channel ?

• Times Now

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mirror Now

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • NDTV 24X7

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • CNN NEWS18

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Republic TV

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • NewsX

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • News9

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • CVR English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • India Ahead

• Russia Today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al Jazeera English

• CGTN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Which is your favourite English News Channel ?

kindly discuss....

poll is there.....

Seems poll is to choose your fav bro:blush:why only two? BTW I need none option also since I am more happy with Regional news channels:tongue:

Poll now updated.... Sorry for incomplete posting initially due to technical glitch.

Mirror Now and NDTV 24X7. Times group is genius and weird at the same times. They have a pro-NDA and a pro-Congress at the same time. :blush:

@Bishnu15, poll is not public poll which means we can't say who voted for which option unless he writes here.

Voted for Times Now and Republic TV. The two channels that are best known for the shouting culture on Indian news channels: the one that started it and the one that is continuing it... :lol:

I don't see a point in including CGTN, Russia Today and Al Jazeera in the list. Also News 9 and CVR need not be in the list. The criteria I feel appropriate here should be English News channels that telecast Indian National News.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock