Which STB Good?

Ghosmane

Reaction score
which FTA Stb best for use?
Which receiver includes all the facilities?(HDs2, 8,16,32psk and USB2.0-All file format supported. And with I.p.Tv+Internet using)

I now using solid Hds2-6069.
please suggest me.

Speedmax13 said:
Freesat v7 or openbox z5

It could not have been available to us. Where can I find online?
Nothing in the solid brand?

Last edited by a moderator:
Openbox z5, Freesat v7 available in m.aliexpress.com in china.Openboxz5 is best for weak signal.

I think we need Pay-Pal account and then use Debit Card.. Or is it possible to use debit card only like in Indian OL sites?

As log as the debit card is a Visa or Mastercard then you won't have any problems using it at any international store for purchases to India. Many of these stores will also accept PayPal.
AliExpress has its own payment solution called AliPay.

Mr.Bhat said:
I think we need Pay-Pal account and then use Debit Card.. Or is it possible to use debit card only like in Indian OL sites?

If you have International transactions enabled on your chip enabled debit card, then you are good to go. Master and Visa both issuers provide international transactions enabled chip cards for Indian banks.

You can confirm your bank to know if international transactions enabled in your debit card.

PayPal is a payment handlers who can pay to international websites who support paypal on their gateway. You can add your debit card there along with bank account. It will auto pay once you login to PayPal ID and no need to enter the ATM PIN/Debit card password for every transactions. It basically fastens the transactions. PayPal is mostly used in the US and these days used highly here too due to increase in online transactions. They even got Payments bank approval from Indian Govt.

Last edited:
Ghosmane said:
which FTA Stb best for use?
Which receiver includes all the facilities?(HDs2, 8,16,32psk and USB2.0-All file format  supported. And with I.p.Tv+Internet using)

I now using solid Hds2-6069.
please suggest me.

[size=large]Openbox Z5 HD FTA Free-To-Air Satellite Receiver HDMI cable[/size]
[size=large]available at Amazon.in, Cost Rs.12199/- sold by Cart2india.[/size]

Available for 4,000 INR in AliExpress.com

Better to buy directly from them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock