Seeking Help Which tatasky HD box is latest and best?

Humax or Technicolor or something else?

• Total voters

samiryadav

Reaction score
Hi friends,
i am new to this forum and seeking your help.

I have taken a new tatasky HD connection with ultra annual package + annual HD access package and it is due for installation.

Can someone please tell me which HD box is latest and with best picture quality .
Also few images/snapshots form front and back (connectors) will be really be appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.

I am Using Humax T52 internet HEVC box...
Audio video are Not good as Compare to Technicolor... but humax Have there advantatge.. signal You can Recive without Intruption in Rainy Days.. But Teacnicolor stops broadcast..

Hi friends,
i am new to this forum and seeking your help.

I have taken a new tatasky HD connection with ultra annual package + annual HD access package and it is due for installation.

Can someone please tell me which HD box is latest and with best picture quality .
Also few images/snapshots form front and back (connectors) will be really be appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.
Tell Me Your Box Model

Thankyoy for replying.
So, which box do you suggest i should get?
T52 for Uninterrupted broadcast.. not metters picture Quality..not Worst But Not Best.. audio language issue Is Still remaining.. When You watch one chennal In Your preferred language.. you have to select again when you watch again.. settings dosent help *bug*
Teacnicolor for Compect size STB..singnal Some times In Good Day It will drop for few seconds.. picture Quality good sound Good.. but pixlizetion some times Happens..

The connection is yet to be installed.
They have both the box available.
The HUMAX one and the TECHNICOLOR ONE.
WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR?
Why are you taking Tatasky without Sony network go for adtv

Why are you taking Tatasky without Sony network go for adtv
My parents use this connection.They do not want to change the service provider.
Also , i got th 1year ultra pack + 1 year HD access + installation, box, dish etc for 6500 through amazon great India sale :D

If you asked to the Installation Guy.. they Will suggest humax..but now tata will force to buy Cardless STB.. compect STB..

When i asked the images/snapshot of latet HD box available with them , the installer / field engineer sent me the pics of technicolor box.
So, i contacted him back regarding the availability of HUMAX , he told me it is available , but he will have to get it from the distribution center as technicolor box is currently y being in installed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock