Discussion Who offers the best infotainment content?

Best Infotainment Channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I was shocked to see Discovery taking the #1 spot on BARC's Ratings this week. Despite no fresh offering Discovery is on top of the charts. Meanwhile History Channel is aggressively creating new Indian content. Thanks to local players like Epic. National Geographic and Sony BBC Earth are bringing new critically acclaimed series.

Almost one year ago I had done a similar poll and that is special for me because its the first thread started by me:ok2:
Poll:Best Infotainment/Lifestyle channel in India
But you should have to post this thread in TV channels discussion forum not in general topics👍
Sorry, bro. I will take care next time. I saw AJ Borah create a similar thread which team had to deleted as it was confusing. So I didn't search before posting.

Hands down Sony BBC Earth HD is the best infotainment channel in india. They have amazing content. And all their shows are proper shooted in HD.
Discover be like
9-10am- Man vs Wild
10-11am- Man,Woman,Wild
11-12- Man vs Wild
and the cycle goes on.....😂😂😂😂😂

Any Safari Tv fans
It's a Malayalam channel, said to be very good.

BTW, there are so many excellent Malayalam channels that very few people from elsewhere know of. For example, Mathrubhumi's Kappa TV shows plenty of Hindi and English music, yet nobody outside Kerala knows. Similarly, a cable channel called Rosebowl TV has an excellent classic movie library.

It's a Malayalam channel, said to be very good.

BTW, there are so many excellent Malayalam channels that very few people from elsewhere know of. For example, Mathrubhumi's Kappa TV shows plenty of Hindi and English music, yet nobody outside Kerala knows. Similarly, a cable channel called Rosebowl TV has an excellent classic movie library.
Bro Iam regular watcher of kappa
Very different channel
Also shows English movies related programs like comedy scenes etc

This poll is extended if you wanna change your mind or haven't vote. You can vote. It couldn't be a better time as most infotainment channel are refreshing their line up. Also introducing more Indian centric content because of Independence Day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock