• Other(Please post it in thread below)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
40 INCH LED TV NOT FIT BY CABLE TV..........SO I BOUGHT TATA SKY HD

NO HD CHANNEL AVALIABLE IN CABEL

NKMIGLANI said:
40 INCH LED TV NOT FIT BY CABLE TV..........SO I BOUGHT TATA SKY HD

NO HD CHANNEL AVALIABLE IN CABEL

bro analogue cables r not gud enough thats y govt. ask 4 digitization. but MSOs r far better than DTHs.
on 40'' led also, all sd channels look horrible with any dth except rdtv
but if u attach it with MSOs, u ll definitely find a far better clarity on all sd channels as compared to dth.

aneesh120 said:
Me being a DTH user i find Cable Tv very tempting considering the fact that DTH prices are rising. Unfortunately in my area Cable Tv is more expensive than DTH otherwise i would have been a cable tv user.
Actually my cable guy provides foreign hd channels like sky family hd etc he has more than 50 hd channels that is why its costly.
But now i am considering moving to cable since price of dth is coming close to my cablewallah.
So i would like to know why you guys have chosen DTH over cable Tv?
I've included a poll with this thread.

Sir which MSO (cable operator) you have plz tell me the name and where it is? Is he providing sky family hd which is available only in UK and Ireland by SKY networks. It is really impossible to download link the channel in India.

amitava_dth said:
Sir which MSO (cable operator) you have plz tell me the name and where it is? Is he providing sky family hd which is available only in UK and Ireland by SKY networks. It is really impossible to download link the channel in India.

Nobody can legally provide channels which do not have license to broadcast in India.

amitava_dth said:

7star provides these channels you can check here
Channel and Packages : 7 Star Digital Network
I am paying 400 for sd and 300 for hd total 700 rs per month for these channels this mso is in mumbai.

I had earlier digicable connection
But then i changed to sun dth and then d2h.My cablewala now provide incable.because digicable had pathetic service so they switched to incable.But when i switched to d2h the cable wala still provide 220 channels. And many Malayalam channels were missing in incable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock