Discussion Why is TataSky premium?

• Thread starter zeeya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,761
I keep reading that TataSky offers premium services, please post here what are they? How much it differs from Airtel?
In the new TRAI era, since the prices of channels are same across all the operators is it worth switching from ADTV to Tatasky?
Expert bros please share your views...

There is only one premium dth in India. That is D2h. Just do a Google search d2h you will see the premium tag 😉

Dishtv plays big role in this.

4eZFzEe.jpg

Remember @Siva bro once saying that ADTV is best for HD channel quality, any expert comments on this? Or siva bro himself throw some light on this?

Last edited:
Basically it is not so much related to availability of max channels but quality of service, exclusive features , product offerings and providing differentiated content which is targeted at affluent base makes them tagged as premium. Due to all these these things their pricing is little on higher side compared to others.

If u want a more affordable option which is subscriber friendly then airtel is surely the best bet. I have had experience of using d2h, airtel and tata sky, each one offered advantages and had shortcomings. At present d2h is in pretty poor situation, airtel and tata sky r top performers in DTH category and will remain so in near future.

Basically it is not so much related to availability of max channels but quality of service, exclusive features , product offerings and providing differentiated content which is targeted at affluent base makes them tagged as premium. Due to all these these things their pricing is little on higher side compared to others.

If u want a more affordable option which is subscriber friendly then airtel is surely the best bet. I have had experience of using d2h, airtel and tata sky, each one offered advantages and had shortcomings. At present d2h is in pretty poor situation, airtel and tata sky r top performers in DTH category and will remain so in near future.
In the new regime, this point became invalid. Tata Sky and Airtel are same now in terms of affordability!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock