Discussion Why many broadcaster HD Bouquets are not available?

rahulk

Reaction score
Why HD broadcaster bouquets are not available from Zee, colors etc and many bouquets from sony are also not there. Any body has any idea?

Videocon is dead.. Even though Dish has bought D2h it looks like they can't make any investment for d2h and Dish has better channels, service than d2h now. Still I find d2h economical compared to Tata sky or Airtel for my region. Just don't do a long recharge as they may shut down anytime or we may have to pay dish TV package. Just pay monthly recharge and wait to switch anytime

Videocon is dead.. Even though Dish has bought D2h it looks like they can't make any investment for d2h and Dish has better channels, service than d2h now. Still I find d2h economical compared to Tata sky or Airtel for my region. Just don't do a long recharge as they may shut down anytime or we may have to pay dish TV package. Just pay monthly recharge and wait to switch anytime
After the new TRAI Rules it is not cheap .Every DTH service in the market cost the same per month as the price is controlled by broadcasters

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock