why rdtv is not up to the mark?

Reaction score
hi all

i just wanted to ask from the users of dth y rdtv failed to impress people with its performances? advantages n disadvantages of being rdtv subscribers

prateek1987 said:
hi all

i just wanted to ask from the users of dth y rdtv failed to impress people with its performances? advantages n disadvantages of being rdtv subscribers

Only 1 Advantages in Rdtv Picture quality only good :D

other wise cc & nodal they are not solve many customers complaint till now :wall & many complaint in consumer complaints & etc & From Past 6 before Hdvvr stb is not working & past months also hd stb not working & very poor technical in stb & also hddvr stb & hd stb not available in market & very less sd & hd channels only Rdtv only & less channels but monthly charge also very high compare to all dth :angry

bahot hi ghamandi dth hai, mene kai saalo se rc nahi karwaya, to channels wapas chalu karane k liye 400rs maang rahe hai...

Rohit Marathi said:
bahot hi ghamandi dth hai, mene kai saalo se rc nahi karwaya, to channels wapas chalu karane k liye 400rs maang rahe hai...

what is the meaning bro & i don't know hindi :shy

Rohit Marathi said:

Bro from next time please post in English :k

Rohit Marathi says,

"Very adamant dth. I have not recharged for few years and now they demanding Rs 400 for Activation of Channels again."

AsitPaul said:
Rohit Marathi says,

"Very adamant dth. I have not recharged for few years and now they demanding Rs 400 for Activation of Channels again."

Oh! Thanks for translate AsitPaul Bro :)

but still he is in the top ten richest men of india. n if u take the undivided capital of late mr. ambani, he would have been the richest man of the world. i took the net worth not the total assets ( according to market cap)

sagar.patnaik said:
Tell me one business of Anil Ambani which is doing good. All are flops :D

IPL Team Mumbai Indian is a grand success. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock