• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

why rdtv is not up to the mark?

Reaction score
hi all

i just wanted to ask from the users of dth y rdtv failed to impress people with its performances? advantages n disadvantages of being rdtv subscribers

Vicky

Dream Legend
Reaction score
prateek1987 said:
hi all

i just wanted to ask from the users of dth y rdtv failed to impress people with its performances? advantages n disadvantages of being rdtv subscribers
Only 1 Advantages in Rdtv Picture quality only good :D

other wise cc & nodal they are not solve many customers complaint till now :wall & many complaint in consumer complaints & etc & From Past 6 before Hdvvr stb is not working & past months also hd stb not working & very poor technical in stb & also hddvr stb & hd stb not available in market & very less sd & hd channels only Rdtv only & less channels but monthly charge also very high compare to all dth :angry

Rohit Marathi

Registered
Reaction score
bahot hi ghamandi dth hai, mene kai saalo se rc nahi karwaya, to channels wapas chalu karane k liye 400rs maang rahe hai...

Vicky

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Rohit Marathi said:
bahot hi ghamandi dth hai, mene kai saalo se rc nahi karwaya, to channels wapas chalu karane k liye 400rs maang rahe hai...
what is the meaning bro & i don't know hindi :shy

SarfaRaZ

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Rohit Marathi said:
Bro from next time please post in English :k

AsitPaul

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Rohit Marathi says,

"Very adamant dth. I have not recharged for few years and now they demanding Rs 400 for Activation of Channels again."

Vicky

Dream Legend
Reaction score
AsitPaul said:
Rohit Marathi says,

"Very adamant dth. I have not recharged for few years and now they demanding Rs 400 for Activation of Channels again."
Oh! Thanks for translate AsitPaul Bro :)

Reaction score
but still he is in the top ten richest men of india. n if u take the undivided capital of late mr. ambani, he would have been the richest man of the world. i took the net worth not the total assets ( according to market cap)

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score
sagar.patnaik said:
Tell me one business of Anil Ambani which is doing good. All are flops :D
IPL Team Mumbai Indian is a grand success. :D

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock