Will Cricket World Cup 2019 be available in 4K on Tata Sky ?

Harshal

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I have 4k TV. I am thinking of switching from HD to 4K only if upcoming 2019 Cricket World Cup is available in 4K on TS platform.
Any idea about this?
They have shown 2015 WC in 4K previously.

I'll suggest you to wait for 2 more months or till the announcements of 4K transmission confirmation. Most probably it'll be in 4K, but spending approx Rs.5000 for upgrade without confirmation isn't advisable.
Also, the upgrade will take hardly 24 hours after placing a request, only STB swap is required.

Bhai, Star or Sony can bring any event produced in 4K or even 8K to India but sadly there aren't many people belonging to this base here. Also please remember most indians r cost conscious , getting rights of any sporting event is itself costly and opting for advanced format further escalates the price. Unless people become ready to pay applicable subscription fee broadcasters cannot do anything except bringing best content using the revenue generated in business

Bhai, Star or Sony can bring any event produced in 4K or even 8K to India but sadly there aren't many people belonging to this base here. Also please remember most indians r cost conscious , getting rights of any sporting event is itself costly and opting for advanced format further escalates the price. Unless people become ready to pay applicable subscription fee broadcasters cannot do anything except bringing best content using the revenue generated in business
Yes, I will watch it on Star Sports 2 SD @ Rs 6 :biggrin: due to TRAI's torture.

It's not like this will be the first time they will broadcast in 4K, broadcasters already broadcast many events in 4K earlier, and don't forget India is Australia sitting on top of Africa.

Yes, I will watch it on Star Sports 2 SD @ Rs 6 :biggrin: due to TRAI's torture.
World Cup will never come on Star Sports 2,it will be limited to Star Sports 1 bro,Star network will see that you spend minimum Rs22 pm to watch world cup,if they continue that cricket also on Star Sports 2 who will subscribe to Star Sports 1

World Cup will never come on Star Sports 2,it will be limited to Star Sports 1 bro,Star network will see that you spend minimum Rs22 pm to watch world cup,if they continue that cricket also on Star Sports 2 who will subscribe to Star Sports 1
Waiting for RS Sharma's words to turn true - i.e. Broadcasters eventually reducing channel prices for getting people to subscribe to them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock