Seeking Help Will d2h work with Tatasky or Airtel MDU dish?[Taking new Tatasky connection]

MorningStar

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm shifting to new house next week and it has Tatasky and Airtel connection MDU connection.

I'm planning to take new Tatasky connection, before that wanted to know if we can use d2h box with Tatasky or Airtel MDU dish.
Since the both the dish is bigger, is it possible to get the signal for d2h on Tatasky or Airtel? Is any one of the satellite is close to d2h?

Thanks.

No, You have buy STB of your desired DTH.

Not Possible as
Tata Sky 83°E
D2H 88°E
Airtel 108.2°E

Not Possible as
Tata Sky 83°E
D2H 88°E
Airtel 108.2°E

Its possible bro. Keeping lnb as side lnb for 88e to the centre lnb (83e). Its possible in 2 feet dish itself. Since its MDU dish, it should be 4 feet. It's certainly possible.

Its possible bro. Keeping lnb as side lnb for 88e to the centre lnb (83e). Its possible in 2 feet dish itself. Since its MDU dish, it should be 4 feet. It's certainly possible.
But main problem is dish is not his personal one so modification will not be allowed

But main problem is dish is not his personal one so modification will not be allowed
Yes. I have access to only junction box in the common area. Is it possible without any modifications to the dish setup.

Yes. I have access to only junction box in the common area. Is it possible without any modifications to the dish setup.
Not Possible bro
You have to buy tata sky/ adtv

I'm shifting to new house next week and it has Tatasky and Airtel connection MDU connection.

I'm planning to take new Tatasky connection, before that wanted to know if we can use d2h box with Tatasky or Airtel MDU dish.
Since the both the dish is bigger, is it possible to get the signal for d2h on Tatasky or Airtel? Is any one of the satellite is close to d2h?

Thanks.[/QUOT Anyway you going to a new TS connection. Then why are you going for the old dish. You buy all newly, ya. the cost is only for stb, dish , 10 meter cable are no cost.

@Arun.D bro, what are the packages offered to MDU / common dish subscribers in ur apartment ??? are they the normal packs available on website or some special packs are there???

@Arun.D bro, what are the packages offered to MDU / common dish subscribers in ur apartment ??? are they the normal packs available on website or some special packs are there???
There is no package as such given for MDU connection. Since its new apartment, builder itself providing MDU connection and till now no one actually taken connection. So its upto individual choice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock