Seeking Help Will d2h work with Tatasky or Airtel MDU dish?[Taking new Tatasky connection]

I'm shifting to new house next week and it has Tatasky and Airtel connection MDU connection.

I'm planning to take new Tatasky connection, before that wanted to know if we can use d2h box with Tatasky or Airtel MDU dish.
Since the both the dish is bigger, is it possible to get the signal for d2h on Tatasky or Airtel? Is any one of the satellite is close to d2h?

Thanks.
Talk with your builder or tata sky customer care and ask them this question, you might need to take only Tatasky stb which should cost less than new connection as they have already MDU connection.

Thanks for the input. I'm planning to order tatasky HD one year dhamaal kids via amazon. Let me know which HD box is good.

Its possible bro. Keeping lnb as side lnb for 88e to the centre lnb (83e). Its possible in 2 feet dish itself. Since its MDU dish, it should be 4 feet. It's certainly possible.
It's possible but Tata Sky won't let you do this

Thanks for the input. I'm planning to order tatasky HD one year dhamaal kids via amazon. Let me know which HD box is good.
The new Technicolor HD HEVC stb is good. The Humax HD HEVC stb is also ok. Please do not buy any of the other HD stbs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock