Wish to switch to Airtel Digital TV,help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said by me before, Super LNB works only with Tata Sky as it requires separate settings and software support which no other DTH companies giving other than Tata Sky. I have tried it before hence saying.
even i have told to use super lnb with tata sky only

Is there any good offer for new connection with yearly pack? I mostly watch hindi channels and corresponding HD channels

Is there any good offer for new connection with yearly pack? I mostly watch hindi channels and corresponding HD channels
My Sports with Royal HD package along with dish, STB and other things with for Rs 4950 in bangalore, cost differs by region.

So I can retain my Dish TV antenna for use with Airtel DTH?I Just want to expedite the installation process.Thanks for your reply.

Not Recommended Bro!

Use Airtel Dish!

I am thankful to all the forum members who helped me to dispose my inquisition.I urge the Admin to close the thread or use it as sticky thread to ventilate other member's doubt over Airtel DTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock