Wish to switch to Airtel Digital TV,help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tushar699

Reaction score
It’s about 8 years I am using my Dish TV.The packs are getting costlier with devotional channels like “Shraddha” never added.I need to switch to Airtel because of the “infinity pack” which is obviously cheapest.My concerns are-
1.How is the SD quality(compared to Dish TV)?
2.Channel switching time?
3.HD quality?
4.Since the dish tv antenna is parabolic horizontally I think it would help to gain signals during rain.I heard someone complaining about low signal strength even with clouds.So, is it wise to retain the same antenna and monobloc LNB?
Thanks.

What's your tv size bro. HD quality is very good compared to all other leading operators. SD is also good. Performance wise it's very good. I have seen people complaining about UI lag in dish tv but you won't find it here.

42” Sony Bravia smart TV non Android.
Someone post on 15th August that Airtel is providing new STB that not at par with older huawei STB.

Answers:

1. Extremely Good PQ & AQ Compared To Any DTH

2. Channel Switching Time Is Very Speed But If You Press Ok Channels List Won't Appear!

3. HD PQ Best In The Industry

4. Use Original Airtel DTH Antenna!

It’s about 8 years I am using my Dish TV.The packs are getting costlier with devotional channels like “Shraddha” never added.I need to switch to Airtel because of the “infinity pack” which is obviously cheapest.My concerns are-
1.How is the SD quality(compared to Dish TV)?
2.Channel switching time?
3.HD quality?
4.Since the dish tv antenna is parabolic horizontally I think it would help to gain signals during rain.I heard someone complaining about low signal strength even with clouds.So, is it wise to retain the same antenna and monobloc LNB?
Thanks.
1. Almost same
2. If you're trying to view hd channel, the switching time is slightly more than any other dth, but wouldn't consider it given the advantages it provides
3. Best audio among all, but in pq it's almost same, second to only Tata sky. Better than dish TV though
4. Yes, you would get less to no signal in Airtel. That's one disadvantage you have here

1. Almost same
2. If you're trying to view hd channel, the switching time is slightly more than any other dth, but wouldn't consider it given the advantages it provides
3. Best audio among all, but in pq it's almost same, second to only Tata sky. Better than dish TV though
4. Yes, you would get less to no signal in Airtel. That's one disadvantage you have here
So I can retain my Dish TV antenna for use with Airtel DTH?I Just want to expedite the installation process.Thanks for your reply.

dish antenna is oval shape because it should receive 3 different satellite but adtv use only one satellite so if you use it for adtv you wont get any extra signal

dish antenna is oval shape because it should receive 3 different satellite but adtv use only one satellite so if you use it for adtv you wont get any extra signal
But the shape and size also contribute to signal gain.Do you think it will help me gaining signal?

But the shape and size also contribute to signal gain.Do you think it will help me gaining signal?
i dont think so but experts may help you. if you want good signal you can use tata sky with super lnb

i dont think so but experts may help you. if you want good signal you can use tata sky with super lnb
As said by me before, Super LNB works only with Tata Sky as it requires separate settings and software support which no other DTH companies giving other than Tata Sky. I have tried it before hence saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock