Good News Wishing all my DDF Friends a very happy and prosperous Akshay Tritiya 2018

2r4RCepEypRbBZLD4d8Q2t8Vyf8Vk8PfhzTRuGDLJpggQCGl0JHzAupAP3FHUj7OS51mHjEmxczo2cOu2O75zSIszU5q5lEI4D2pCeOkj0N4RdxhIKLOQadqND-_naLdrP3pj0tmaCtY4kZXoypgN54EXDs=w498-h295-nc

Subho Akshay Tritiya to All My DDF Friends ( Happy Akshay Tritiya to All )

Last edited:
Best wishes..

But curious to know about this festival from our DD friends from various parts of the country.

Was "Akshaya Tritiya" a popular / major festival from earlier years? (say from 1980's or 1990's)? OR is it something which has become popular in the recent 20-25 years?

Asking this question because, this was not so widespread OR known here (KA) few decades back. But now, thanks to the ad push from jewellery firms etc, it has become as if its a major festival & mandatory to buy gold for it. This was never the case earlier. So, curious to know if it is the similar (happened in last 20-25 years) as here? OR it was indeed celebrated on a big scale across levels in their part and involving buying gold earlier too.

Thanks.

Friends how you all celebrated this day ? Bought Gold / Silver ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock