Good News With Almighty's grace moved to my own flat

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

I am very happy to share with you all that finally I bought my own flat and moved in. I moved in here on Saturday (17-Nov). Would like to thank tha almighty for his blessings on me and my family for this achievement. And would like get your wishes as well..

Just sharing a photo of my TV unit. I just started assembling things so this is not final look. Will share the final look later.

kjXJC0p.jpg

Congrats @M.J.Sadiq Anna home looks great 🤩🤩😘😘😍😍👍👍😊😊

Me too moving to own flat on January 2019 😉😉👍👍

If u don't mine Can I know What is the total sq.feet Anna ??

Friends,

I am very happy to share with you all that finally I bought my own flat and moved in. I moved in here on Saturday (17-Nov). Would like to thank tha almighty for his blessings on me and my family for this achievement. And would like get your wishes as well..

Just sharing a photo of my TV unit. I just started assembling things so this is not final look. Will share the final look later.

kjXJC0p.jpg

Congrats bro

Heartiest Congratulations and Best Wishes (y):eek:k: @M.J.Sadiq bro for your New own flat. Expected that it will be gradually become your 🏤🏠🏡Home Sweet Home fulfilling all your expectations........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock