World Cup should be broadcasted in 1080p

sagar.patnaik

Contributor
Reaction score
With Tata Sky and D2h launching 4K services to woo subscribers I think other DTH players missed a trick, they should have broadcasted the world cup in 1080p for HD users which has almost 2 times better picture clarity than 1080i. Ready to pay a little premium for 1080p.

YES...........

DTH SHOULD BRODCAST THIER HD
AS 1080P INSTEAD OF 1080i

syam said:
YES...........

DTH SHOULD BRODCAST THIER HD
AS 1080P INSTEAD OF 1080i

As of now all HD channels wont be possible coz the bandwidth cost will double up and we have very few HD subscribers.

sagar.patnaik said:
With Tata Sky and D2h launching 4K services to woo subscribers I think other DTH players missed a trick, they should have broadcasted the world cup in 1080p for HD users which has almost 2 times better picture clarity than 1080i. Ready to pay a little premium for 1080p.

Two things comes to mind.

1. They are service provider not broadcaster. I think all broadcaster broadcast in 1080i. So if broadcaster not providing in 1080p how can a service provider give u 1080p ?

2. Does digital cable broadcast any chs in 1080p as they don't have tp issue ?

Sarkar said:
Two things comes to mind.

1. They are service provider not broadcaster. I think all broadcaster broadcast in 1080i. So if broadcaster not providing in 1080p how can a service provider give u 1080p ?

2. Does digital cable broadcast any chs in 1080p as they don't have tp issue ?

Nope broadcaster provides 1080i feed coz DTH operators wants them to if All DTH players agree for 1080p they can provide 1080p too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock