DDF Exclusive Worst Dth after trai's new rule

Which is worst after trai's Dth implementation??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Q3 FY19, Dish TV had added 142,000 net subscribers. So the actual facts are quite opposite to what we see in this poll. People are loving DishTV

Private DTH ops added 1.04 mn net active pay subs in Oct-Dec 2018 quarter - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Market-share-of-DTH-Operators-4-april-2019.jpg
In my area,dish tv & d2h is the most demanded DTH.

Many dealers aren't having TS & ADTV also...

Apart of delay in channel addition,Both doesn't have any major problems & thus channel addition delay may be due to financial crunch & may get rectified.

Last edited:
If you make some product then you should have right to set the pricing. Will you accept if some one else is putting price on your product ?
Even fully capitalist free market nation like US doesn't approve of this principle.There needs to be a mechanism to enforce checks and balances for the pricing of products to prevent people from getting exploited and make the services affordable.

Customer Care Service wise Dish TV service became pathetic post TRAI new rules.
Its was very difficult for me to contact them and get the pack/channel add or remove.
and it was not a one or 2 day thing, I experienced the whole FEB month.
Earlier ,the calls connects in a minute and their response was good but after TRAI , calls giving me 15-20 minutes of waiting time and call disconnects after 3-4 mins later and calling again give even more waiting time.
Even ,the Twitter was not replying my tweets which I posted 6-7 times , not a single tweet replied which earlier, I was getting immediate replies and call to solve my issue.
Now they have updated the app with channel add and remove feature so now I don't call them.
Using dish tv for last 10 yrs but past 2 months were very poor service. They disconnected their customer care no for 1 week after 1st FEB.
Their customer care activated video on demand service channel along with the pack I chosen worth Rs 70 and it took a month to deactivate it as I couldn't contact them via any mode as described above. They never refunded that Rs 70 inspite many complaints.
Channel wise I couldn't find anything bad but now subscribing 5-6 channels only making my pack Rs 240 in which Rs 150 is the Free to Air and other monthly rental cost.

Before TRAI & After TRAI

It's One & Only DishD2H! No Doubts

What's the mistake of DTHs in this? They're giving the rates which broadcasters are providing. If broadcaster will reduce the price then automatically your monthly rent will also decrease.
Now, your monthly rent is in the hands of broadcasters. DTHs were providing at reasonable rate when it was in theirs hands.
There are Three component in any sell-purchase
Manufacture Seller Buyer
With new TRAI regime Manufacturer and Seller both have upper hand and buyer is at receiving end.
Any buyer has right to get best price or best deal
Here Seller is charging maximum NCF manufacture is charging Max price or both are manipulating rates by creating cleaver packs forcing consumer to pay high bill for less.
Consumer is biggest casualty lost all the bargain power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock