Breaking Wow Music Shutdown & I Love replaced it's slot.

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 7,293

dino29

Reaction score
Pen Studio has shut down Wow Music w.e.f. today due to dismal ratings and it's licence now being used for running brand new channel ILove. Graphics also revamped. Let's see how this one fares.

What!!!!! It was a very good channel, they were also showing in promos that it is India's fastest growing music channel.

What!!!!! It was a very good channel, they were also showing in promos that it is India's fastest growing music channel.

That was just a gimmick , all channels try to portray themselves as well performing or fastest growing in initial phase to get highlighted. Fact was that on a constant basis Wow Music was the weakest channel in Hindi Music Genre, had even lower ratings than Music India which airs select songs and teleshopping all day. Also Wow Music failed to crack a deal with T-Series and hence wasn't airing any music from this label, Zee is also having old conflict with this label and faring poorly in music channel space as a result.

I Love is a program on Wow Music, they have relocated the logo.. Can't say shutdown

This is not a "ILove" program block on Wow Music as you are tying to interpret, they used to have it till yesterday where Wow Music Channel Logo used to appear at upper right hand side corner while program block name was mentioned at top left side.

Currently Wow Music logo has been made transparent, small and squeezed at lower right of screen while ILove has taken channel logo position. Many channels use this trick of using old licence to start a new channel until MIB hands them original licence or permits name change.

Wow got 19k+ impressions this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock