• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Article &xplor HD – ZEEL’s new premium Hindi movie offering

JollyLNB

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Special Thanks to Genesis BCW and Ayan Dutta for letting us in on the press release first hand
We are venturing close to proper journalism with every step. :clap2: Thank you to @Basil for being at the forefront of covering the news and promos and writing the article. :cheers: Now the ribbon has been cut and the party can begin! :gift2:

Over the weekend I may come up with an article about the evolution of the Hindi movie channel market.

P.S. @Gssran, @Dinesh jain and other sat trackers, what is the status of this channel on the C band? :huh:

Last edited:

asgworldindia

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Exclusive First Hands Thanks & Love to @Basil Bhai for keeping continous Eyes on the development of & Xplor HD.

Party will be on full swing as of when it will be on DTH to hit the TV Screen.

Special mention to @JollyLNB Bhai for continous endavour on & Xplor HD. Now I hope You will be relieved & counting days to start viewing the same.

P.S:-
Waiting for Your Valuable interception in the Article on the Evolution oF Hindi Movie Market very soon @JollyLNB Bhai.

DDF Rocks........

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock