Article &xplor HD – ZEEL’s new premium Hindi movie offering

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 27,456
Most of the Movie Channels specially HD in English joner is struggling to stay alive and afloat due to onslaught from Netflix, Amazon and other on demand service, affluent people who were target audience for these channels have moved online, no one wants to watch movie on Cable/ DTH which is time binding and full of advertisements.
Something similar is happening in Hindi movie channels why would some one subscribe premium hindi movie channels which does not promise advertisement free entertainment !!
Wonder rather than contradicting the offering they are expanding in new channels, this would only cannibalise their own viewership of other channels.

Any news on availability on any dth platform?
No news yet by Zee .. let's wait .. i think this month end it'll be added on DTHs.
Will available soon On Fastway.

As ZEEL has asked it's Well Wishers of & Xplor HD to create Continous Demand before Your Respective DPOS (Cable/DTH/IPTV/Hits Operators) so that the Marketing & PR Team will note the Feedback and will make necessary Agreements (Revisional or Additional) for RIO Contract to provide Signals to that respective DPO.

So now today at 19th July till 11.40 am We are not actually adhere about the Broad Demand from which DPOs are currently Scanning by ZEEL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•••{Personally I with my over 40 Friends / Colleagues and near about 18 Relatives who are Subscribers of TATA|sky have already created Heavy Demand via Social Media Platforms and CC Chat}•••
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eagerly waiting for the First Confirmation Announcement from ZEEL at any moment from now and Share it Exxclusively First with DDF.

Last edited:
Breaking Update

&Xplor HD
exxclusively added First on airtel digital TV
@LCN 235

(Image Courtesy :- @rahul999 Bro from adtv section)

When asked about addition of &Xplor HD in other DPOS then ZEEL replied 👇
To Immerse yourself in UNroutine, UNexpected and UNformula films then Call your respective cable/DTH operator and ask create Demand for &xplorHD now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock