Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Currently, Kartik and Naira's relationship is going through a rough patch.
In the upcoming episode, Naira will be eagerly waiting to share her pregnancy news with Kartik when he asks her if she spent the night with her boss Mihir Kapoor. Naira will be heartbroken and will nod in agreement. Naira will decide not to tell Kartik about her pregnancy. Duration of a five-year leap looks to be the plan right now, but has not been confirmed as of now.

Source

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to take a five-year leap?

I'm seeing this serial from last many years .. From Aksara to Naira now mext what :biggrin: :lol: Left watching it from 2017 .

I'm seeing this serial from last many years .. From Aksara to Naira now mext what :biggrin: :lol: Left watching it from 2017 .
Which do you think is more irritating: YRKKH, which is allowed to take many leaps, or TMKOC, which cannot leap at all? Both shows have run dry of entertainment and both have been running for around 10 years.

Yes. Don't shut down old serials. Just take time leaps and bring brand new show with new characters but same name so that you don't lose viewership. :sneaky:

Yes. Don't shut down old serials. Just take time leaps and bring brand new show with new characters but same name so that you don't lose viewership. :sneaky:
No wonder YRHPK has become one of the biggest reasons why Star Plus has such a big lead over the other Hindi GECs. Reboot, spin-off!

One more generation leap in YRKKH
QRud5C5.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock