You Can Watch 4k Set top box Content in Your Full HD LED Tv..

• Thread starter Pallab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,849

Pallab

Reaction score
You Can Watch 4k Set top box Content in Your Full HD LED Tv....Customer Care Told Me....Just Change Your Set Top Box Resolution 2160p to 1080p..

No..cc told me..i have 4k tv but 4k stb not available in our local area in this time...near tatasky distrubutar said...

You can connect and watch even on CRT thru AV cable! 4K box has got all the options.

Sriyans Sharma said:
but 1080p would be normal hd then what's use of purchasing a UHD box?

you can watch the UHD channel at 1080p which is far better than the 1080i you get on HD channels.

The original source is 1080i therefore the 1080p is only an upscaled 1080p. Your TV does that upscaling in any case and considering thr price of a TV and the set top box, it's more likely that your TV has a better scaler than the one in the set-top box.

sanjay0864 said:
The original source is 1080i therefore the 1080p is only an upscaled 1080p. Your TV does that upscaling in any case and considering thr price of a TV and the set top box, it's more likely that your TV has a better scaler than the one in the set-top box.

I was talking about the UHD channels :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock