Article Your guide to watching live TV on your mobile or PC for free

Just one correction, Web Version of Jio TV (Jiotv.com) doesn't works, it only shows message to download Jio TV app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.

6RWqyY1.png

Just one correction, Web Version of Jio TV (Jiotv.com) doesn't works, it only shows message to download Jio TV app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
If you access it on a mobile it will redirect you to the App Store/Play Store. You must visit the website on a computer to see it.

Another option on a PC:
On PC you have to use Android Emulators for Jio TV.

MOD NOTE : Do not post disallowed links

Last edited by a moderator:
For me tatasky live tv doesnt work on my PC using chrome or Brave browsers, keep getting an HDMI related error since I dont use HDMI cord to connect the motherboard to the LED screen, I use VGA cable which it detects as non secure. Only with Edge browser it works.

For me tatasky live tv doesnt work on my PC using chrome or Brave browsers, keep getting an HDMI related error since I dont use HDMI cord to connect the motherboard to the LED screen, I use VGA cable which it detects as non secure. Only with Edge browser it works.
Yes as of now it works with Microsoft Edge Browser but with Chromium Based Edge Browser it will probably stop working.

Last edited:
If you access it on a mobile it will redirect you to the App Store/Play Store. You must visit the website on a computer to see it.

Another option on a PC:

MOD NOTE : Do not post disallowed links
I have visited it from PC, same message shows there too

Last edited:

6RWqyY1.png
Please update the article then. Viewers will be confused otherwise

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock