Sad News Zee Classic will be replaced by New channel Zee Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZEEL to launch new Hindi movie channel Zee Bollywood on 31 Aug

ZEEL is also set to expand its Hindi movie bouquet with the launch of a pureplay Bollywood movie channel Zee Bollywood on 31 August. The channel will replace Zee Classic which will cease to exist.

Unlike the existing pay Hindi movie channels which air a mix of Bollywood and South Indian dubbed films, Zee Bollywood will only play blockbuster Bollywood movies over the years. The channel will not air dubbed movies.

ZEEL to launch new Hindi movie channel Zee Bollywood on 31 Aug - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

ZEEL is also set to expand its Hindi movie bouquet with the launch of a pureplay Bollywood movie channel Zee Bollywood on 31 August. The channel will replace Zee Classic which will cease to exist.

Unlike the existing pay Hindi movie channels which air a mix of Bollywood and South Indian dubbed films, Zee Bollywood will only play blockbuster Bollywood movies over the years. The channel will not air dubbed movies.

ZEEL to launch new Hindi movie channel Zee Bollywood on 31 Aug - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
Really happy to read this :tup:
as I am fed up with dubbed south movies (especially on max), not because they are movies from South (they are good movies) but their dubbing is horrible.
The dubbing is done in such manner that even the emotional scene looks like comedy one.

It is pertinent to note that ZEEL has procured a licence under the name Zee Classic HD. The broadcaster has been testing the channel from Intelsat20 with Conax encryption on 3810 V 15000 frequency.

The company has been contemplating about launching an HD variant of Zee Classic for quite some time. Over 70% of the channel’s library is HD-ready. However, the biggest challenge in launching an HD variant of Zee Classic is the fact that a lot of old movies are not available in HD format.

Really happy to read this :tup:
as I am fed up with dubbed south movies (especially on max), not because they are movies from South (they are good movies) but their dubbing is horrible.
The dubbing is done in such manner that even the emotional scene looks like comedy one.
Sony, Zee se kuch seekho! I wish Sony Max (SD and HD) continued to air niche and classic Hindi films. When Max HD launched the library was the best. There were all types of Hindi films.

Last edited:
Sony, Zee se kuch seekho! I wish Sony Max (SD and HD) continued to air niche and classic Hindi films rather than Southern sh*t. When Max HD launched the library was the best. There were all types of Hindi films.
Bro please maintain your language.Every Film have different audience. Don't call any language film sh*t.This type of comment hurt southern people sentiment. If anyone said same thing about Bengali films, then we also feel bad.

Any new titles which may premiere in Zee Bollywood... My predictions are 102 not out, Raazi, Race 3, October,( Satellite rights with Amazon) & other Eros international titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock