Article Zee Classic expands its footprint, now available on Tata Sky

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Classic Hindi movie buffs have another reason to rejoice as Tata Sky, India’s largest DTH platform by number of channels, has added the newly-relaunched Zee Classic channel on channel 328. Until now the only options for classic Bollywood movies on Tata Sky were Sony Max 2 on channel 336 and the paid Tata Sky Classic Cinema service on channel 318.

Continue reading this article and leave your comments on our news portal.

Congratulations for posting the "first news article" on our new platform. Yes I did post the first article but that was just a formal announcement. This is actual business. Kudos. Many thanks for the contribution.

Some suggestions:-
1. Add heading at the start of the article.
2. Add author (or DearmDTH desk), date and time.
3. Add images of channel (screen capture preferred).
4. Add logos where possible, without breaching copyright. Image credit is also an option.
5. Prevent text copy to prevent article theft.

3. Add images of channel (screen capture preferred).
For this, I can provide a link to the DDF thread about the channel addition (the specific post with the snaps). However the moderators will take the final call on this.
4. Add logos where possible, without breaching copyright. Image credit is also an option.
I had actually copied the image URL straight from the 3rd-party website but Bapun bro asked me to use ImgBB/Imgur. So I will do that. :tup:

For this, I can provide a link to the DDF thread about the channel addition (the specific post with the snaps). However the moderators will take the final call on this.

I had actually copied the image URL straight from the 3rd-party website but Bapun bro asked me to use ImgBB/Imgur. So I will do that. :tup:
Check whether we can have smart tags, smart links automatically in the article.
eg: Tatasky automatically become a link to its website and also get added into search engines in their search results.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock