Breaking “Zee Classic HD” Started From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 10,050
how many HD channels are added or started since then ???

FYI HD is also not launched by TS

Yes That's True But I Also Can't Understand Why They Can't Add Those Channels I Think It's Broadcaster Issue , Or, Space Crunch Issue .

Zee Kannada HD is already permitted by MIB from very long.
I am talking about the renaming of Big Magic/Ganga to Zee Magic/Ganga and the launch of Zee Malayalam, Assam/NE and Punjabi. But for Zee Kannada HD I agree with you.

I am talking about the renaming of Big Magic/Ganga to Zee Magic/Ganga and the launch of Zee Malayalam, Assam/NE and Punjabi. But for Zee Kannada HD I agree with you.
Bro, they already rebrand their 2 popular channels Zee Sarthak (previously Sarthak TV) & Zee 24 Ghanta (previously 24 Ghanta), while till now they can't achieve MIB Approval for these rebranding, but they did it already.
Then what is the problem for rebranding of Big Magic & Big Ganga?

From now it's self ask Airtel to add this channel then only Airtel will add by next year:biggrin::rofl:

Last edited:
As said before Zeel Applied for this channel name change licence .. So they may have got that's its left Tp .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock