'Zee Classic HD' & 'Zindagi HD' announced but not launched yet

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,173

skm30

Reaction score
Guys, now many months have been passed since these announcements by ZEEL regarding the launch of 'Zee Classic HD' and 'Zindagi HD' channels, but still there is no news about the exact dates of launch of these two HD channels,
`
"In the last three to four years, Zee Classic's revenue has grown more than four times. ZEEL is working on launching an HD variant of the channel. Having said that, 60-70% of our library is in HD. It will come at the right time."
`
"Zindagi is launching a revamped primetime line-up on 3 October. We also plan to launch HD version of Zindagi once we get the licence."
`
We don't know how long we will have to wait for these two upcoming HD channels by ZEEL. It seems that ZEEL is also following the foot steps of SPN (Sust Past Network). But such practice of delaying the launch channels after the official announcements from a network like 'ZEEL' which is the biggest network of India is completely unacceptable. Its already around six months since the official announcements for the launch these two HD channels, but it seems that still ZEEL is not ready for the launch of these two HD channels.
`
Guys, whoever is waiting eagerly for these two HD channels by ZEEL can please post their comments here about the such unacceptable practice by the biggest network of India, ZEEL.

shawl_who said:
contact ZEE enterprise pvt ltd... for ur queries. :k
Bro, finally somehow I succeeded in doing the same i.e. someone personally replied to my query on Zindagi's official page from his personal ID and introduced himself as Zindagi's marketing team member, And said that its true that Zindagi has not applied for license of Zindagi HD, instead it has applied for changing 'Zindagi' to 'Zindagi HD' in the existing license, and told that we are expecting the approvals of MIB for the same at the end of this month or at the begining of the next month and hoping the launch of Zindagi HD could take place anytime between April & May and said Zindagi's programmes are only in HD but due to MIB's delay we are unable to telecast it in HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock