Breaking Zee Classic Launching On 15th May 2019

Its launched today .. Both Ts n ADTV will add within this week . ADTV might add on Thursday n Ts On Friday/Sunday.. No one added that doesn't mean channel not launched :lol:

Airtel will add on Friday which is their favorite day and Tata Sky must be asking Star India " Ae bhai, should i let this new admission enter my adda. Only if u say yes i will give a nod, do not want to cause unnecessary competition and subsequent possible loss in family run business" :)

Tata Sky must be asking Star India " Ae bhai, should i let this new admission enter my adda. Only if u say yes i will give a nod, do not want to cause unnecessary competition and subsequent possible loss in family run business" :)
You know Ts very well bro :lol:

You know Ts very well bro :lol:

Yes, been a subscriber for almost 10 years. I tried calling them in later years to play movie of my choice on showcase like i requested cable waale bhaiya in former days but sadly they did not have DVD or Digital Copy of movies. Later they told that we can send u movies thru Push VOD and it was launched but as other people's choices clashed with each other hence it was stopped.

I remained with them during hard time from 2010 - mid 2015 and tried to help them with feedback and even make subscribers understand that not to leave them bcoz shortage of bandwidth which hampered channel addition was someone else's fault. But but but.... When they got bandwidth they did not add Mubu TV, Movie House, True Sports etc then i felt let down. Also i requested to add home channels for airing teleshopping ads of various companies but they came across to me as serial and movie fans. While working they were busy sometimes , due to private DVR facility being missing at uplink centre they were not able to catch up favourite stuff hence together came up with idea of +1 channels

Tata Sky and Airtel might b waiting
Dishd2h to add first :biggrin:

tenor.gif

Tata Sky and Airtel might b waiting
Dishd2h to add first :biggrin:

Dish d2h will announce acquisition by airtel and may add channel before Tata Sky. Actually Dish and Zee r siblings with bitterness and airtel is trying to have a patch up by taking care of each of their properties and working together.

This somehow brings memories of Zee-Star batte during 2007 to 2010 but Tata somehow acted as mediator and sorted the issues. Now Zee and Star love each other more than siblings, infact Tata Sky adds Zee Channels first and Star gives them a traditional welcome

So Airtel added zee classic ...TS will also add soon... What about dishtv?😟😕

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock