Zee Classic not added by GTPL

Yes gtpl very worst and they are lazy
Not lazy at all. They are first to add any channel before even it's addition on DTH. It's bad that they don't serve in my area. They are always the first to add new channels whether its Aaj Tak HD or TV9 Bharatvarsh. We have GTPL V&S and GTPL Hathway. Both are great.

But I have to buy it na...
That's why...
Financial crunch...
The worst network is gtpl kcbpl
I got the tatasky box and the dish at almost free :)
Paid ₹2200 for the 6m Hindi basic SD pack + HD box... Later tweeted to drop the pack...got 2004₹ in main account

Zee Classic not added by GTPL why
Any information
GTPL nowadays are not starting new channels and are removing channels. Previously they were adding new channels on 15th and 1st of month which is not done since long..Blank screen coming since long on LCNs 340 Songdew tv 459 Jay Maharashtra 471 Surya Bhakti 484 Aastha bhajan 891 Munsif tv..Also new channels Zee classic & Explore HD B4u Bhojpuri Aaho music Maasti music tv Care world and many FTA hindi news channels like Sahara UP TV100 Samachar plus Voice of India UP r not started by GTPL..GTPL total channels available count is only 464 channels. TATA SKY JIO TV AND OTHER D2H ARE SHOWING MORE THAN 600 CHANNELS..GTPL HAS NOT STARTED CHANNELS NOS. IN 4 DIGIT AS PRESENTLY ONLY 3 DIGIT 999 IS COMING NO 4 DIGIT 1115 IS COMING..

GTPL nowadays are not starting new channels and are removing channels. Previously they were adding new channels on 15th and 1st of month which is not done since long..Blank screen coming since long on LCNs 340 Songdew tv 459 Jay Maharashtra 471 Surya Bhakti 484 Aastha bhajan 891 Munsif tv..Also new channels Zee classic & Explore HD B4u Bhojpuri Aaho music Maasti music tv Care world and many FTA hindi news channels like Sahara UP TV100 Samachar plus Voice of India UP r not started by GTPL..GTPL total channels available count is only 464 channels. TATA SKY JIO TV AND OTHER D2H ARE SHOWING MORE THAN 600 CHANNELS..GTPL HAS NOT STARTED CHANNELS NOS. IN 4 DIGIT AS PRESENTLY ONLY 3 DIGIT 999 IS COMING NO 4 DIGIT 1115 IS COMING..
Yes, after the new tariff they are not adding new channels. Both Zee Classic and &Xplore hasn't been added yet.

Zee Classic not added by GTPL why
Any information
GTPL nowadays is not adding channels..If at all they are adding they add only FTA channels..They are the last to start pay channels..&Explore Zee classic b4u Bhojpuri Aaho music 1 sportstv Bhojpuri music Care world Bharat Samachar HNN24x7 Million lights A to Z news India news Gujarati India news India news UP Voice of india up are not started yet and are available on all major D2H and Jio tv..The total only 468 channels are coming..whereas Jio tv shows 679 channels all free..Also Tata sky Airtrl channels count is more than GTPL..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock