Seeking Help Zee hd boquets

Lalu zn

Reaction score
Can't view zee hd bouquets in their website or d2h app plz help

same issue i am facing today i have sent a mail with screenshot. Wait we will see for reply once i got the reply i will update

many HD bouquets are missing in d2h platform.
Colors HD bouquet
Zee HD bouquet
Times HD bouquet
Turner HD bouquet

About this I sent a mail to customer care they simply said they don't have zee hd bouquets and TV 18 bouquets. So I sent a mail to trai and zee media that D2h not providing these bouquets. Still waiting for reply

About this I sent a mail to customer care they simply said they don't have zee hd bouquets and TV 18 bouquets. So I sent a mail to trai and zee media that D2h not providing these bouquets. Still waiting for reply
Good wrk bro. trai email id plz

I have observed one thing in bouquets missing is, if any one channel missing they just remove entire bouquet from their bouquet list.

I have observed one thing in bouquets missing is, if any one channel missing they just remove entire bouquet from their bouquet list.

Isn't it strange d2h wants to help the competition this way ? what stops them from adding the available HD bouquets.
they will jump to add silly shopping channels like life-shatayu deal1500 etc.,

Looks like d2h is shut down soon as dealers also saying that d2h is no longer available. Better to buy Tata sky or Airtel dth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock