DTH updates ZEE HD Channels Free Preview Ended

I'm missing in Infinity :) @iphifi bro, is it a bug?
Updating pack in Airtel backend is slow process. As of now ZEE Telugu HD and ZEE Cinemalu HD are added in Infinity HD and Max HD (all region base packs). Zee Tamil HD seems like it's not yet added in selfcare (but it can take more time). It's also possible that they added this already in some free topup for tamil users. I am unable to check full details as data is encrypted. Anyway try to keep stb in standby mode to get channels fast.

Last edited:
Updating pack in Airtel backend is slow process. As of now ZEE Telugu HD and ZEE Cinemalu HD are added in Infinity HD and Max HD (all region base packs). Zee Tamil HD seems like it's not yet added in selfcare (but it can take more time). It's also possible that they added this already in some free topup for tamil users. I am unable to check full details as data is encrypted. Anyway try to keep stb in standby mode to get channels fast.
No bro still zee tamil HD is not added in any packs and its not free top up for tamil users. even i called cc just they are telling to wait for some days to add in packs

Last edited:
No bro still zee tamil HD is not added in any packs and its not free top up for tamil users. even i called cc just they are telling to wait for some days to add in packs
Are you getting the other 2 channels now? If so then bigger delay for only Zee Tamil HD.
BTW even selfcare takes 24-48 hours to update channel list. So even if it's added in these packs some users will get it on tv before its updated on selfcare. This is why you need to keep STB on standby when not watching tv in these type of situation.

Last edited:
To all those who aren't getting it on packs,

I ain't getting Zee Tamil HD on my Max HD TN pack till today morning even after repeated calls from yesterday and I thought of a solution it's very easy and this is the right way to get it on packs right away though for ARP users this method won't work

Airtel CC needs to remove & readd the DBR Top up if Max HD is in DBR mode one can call cc and ask to remove and readd I asked for that but CC refused saying we have tried that multiple times from yesterday and I asked him whether his system shows Zee Tamil HD updated and he said yes then I asked remove & readd he's very hesitant & I also had thoughts of changing to India HD top up and so I asked him to change it to India HD TN top up DBR pack I got it next second.

The thing is they need to remove & readd the top up but Airtel backend team wasting time by refreshing our accounts by removing & readding Rajya Sabha free Top up that's the official way of refreshing account.

So bro's who are in DBR Top ups ask for removal & re activation of Max HD pack or respective HD packs.

Last edited:
Bro you are correct. Just Checked Zee Tamil HD available In Tamil HD Topup.

Last edited:
Zee telugu,zee cinemalu hd channels available in infinity pack.zee tamilhd still not activated in infinity pack.this is very worst strategy movement of airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock