DTH updates ZEE HD Channels Free Preview Ended

I just called Airtel CC and the guy said, Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD have been temporarily removed from Airtel platform, ROFL!!! I asked him, do you want me to send the screenshots of the channels from other customers and he said the system is down right now and asked me to call in the morning to check the issue.

I disconnected and called again, this time from a different number and selected Telugu as preferred language. The guy who spoke this time said he just need to refresh the Max HD AP Top up I have and the issue will be rectified. However, he also couldn't do it now as the system is down for maintenance. He asked me to call tomorrow morning and he said it will be fixed in 1 minute.

See how dumb Airtel CC guys are!! They just don't have a clue as to what's happening on their platform LOL!! This is where Tata Sky is superior, their CC guys are very well trained and they have excellent knowledge on their platform. Airtel on the other hand despite having quality on their platform, badly lack in terms of Customer Care and Technical aspects of Top Ups etc,. Just one word, PATHETIC!!!

I just called Airtel CC and the guy said, Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD have been temporarily removed from Airtel platform, ROFL!!! I asked him, do you want me to send the screenshots of the channels from other customers and he said the system is down right now and asked me to call in the morning to check the issue.

I disconnected and called again, this time from a different number and selected Telugu as preferred language. The guy who spoke this time said he just need to refresh the Max HD AP Top up I have and the issue will be rectified. However, he also couldn't do it now as the system is down for maintenance. He asked me to call tomorrow morning and he said it will be fixed in 1 minute.

See how dumb Airtel CC guys are!! They just don't have a clue as to what's happening on their platform LOL!! This is where Tata Sky is superior, their CC guys are very well trained and they have excellent knowledge on their platform. Airtel on the other hand despite having quality on their platform, badly lack in terms of Customer Care and Technical aspects of Top Ups etc,. Just one word, PATHETIC!!!
Same with their telecom operator too. Despite my phone listed on their website for 4g volte, their cc reps on twitter vehemently denied it in DM. Luckily it got fixed yesterday morning without me doing anything or me running behind their cc as I was planning to port out the number before getting to blr anyway.

Same with dishd2h bro
Pathetic

Finally,the issue is resolved after calling customer care again. They have removed the old MAX HD AP top up and added the new Max AP HD. Surprising that this time CC guys did a better job than nodal. Usually they are so dumb, but in this case resolution was instant. Phew!!!

Finally,the issue is resolved after calling customer care again. They have removed the old MAX HD AP top up and added the new Max AP HD. Surprising that this time CC guys did a better job than nodal. Usually they are so dumb, but in this case resolution was instant. Phew!!!
Bro my opinions for best cc.....

Yesterday I got call back from airtel back end team. According to their voice,
Only infinity customers can watch these channels as a part of the package.
Soon they ll add to other base plans too like SOUTH SUPER MAX HD etc.
And also same forward to airtel Higher end also as south channels have to be given as many people asking these channels them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock