Discussion Zee Kannada HD - General discussion, news and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee Bangla will be changed their logo from red to orange on 7th October at 9:30pm.
Zee Sarthak is also giving us a indication that they will also be changed their logo very soon with the launch of its HD version.
But don't know why upcoming Zee Keralam SD & HD is using red colour instead of orange.
Zee Sarthak changing? Screenshot?
And, Zee Keralam, that won't be a problem. They can launch it in orange and file rectification later. Many companies register trademarks with black and white images too. Colors won't be a problem. Also, trademarks are just protections for their properties. It means it will become illegal to copy the same design by any other company. It is not any kind of permission or mandate to use the same logo that is registered.

So this is how the Zee channels will look shortly.
zeeorange.png

12th anniversary happened in May 2018 right? I do not understand this image. This is probably an old image with pink logo only; with brightness and coloring making us think it is orange.

According to some unofficial sources, Zee Kannada HD may launch on 15th October. I dont know what will happen special on that day on Zee Kannada.

According to some unofficial sources, Zee Kannada HD may launch on 15th October. I dont know what will happen special on that day on Zee Kannada.
The new high budget, mythological serial "Sri Vishnu Dashavatara" starts from October 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock