Breaking Zee Kannada HD Launched; Channel Logo Changed Officially

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 40,277
Finally! 10 months after Zee Telugu and Cinemalu HD. It was expected to launch along with those two, then pushed to March, then... you know. :lol:

Finally! 10 months after Zee Telugu and Cinemalu HD. It was expected to launch along with those two, then pushed to March, then... you know. :lol:
We are happy afterall finally channel has been launched, now waiting for Zee Kealam SD/HD, Zee Sarthak HD, Zee Magic, Zee Ganga, Zee Punjabi, and others Living channels.

Zee Kannada SD and HD logos created by me (as they are not available anywhere):
Zee_Kannada_2018.jpg

Zee_Kannada_HD.jpg

We are happy afterall finally channel has been launched, now waiting for Zee Kealam SD/HD, Zee Sarthak HD, Zee Magic, Zee Ganga, Zee Punjabi, and others Living channels.
Yep following channels pending from Zee but as declared except first two we can't expect any thing before April 2019
Zee Keralam HD
Zee Keralam
Zee Sarthak HD
Zee Bangla Cinema HD
Zee Tamil Cinema
Zee Kannada Cinema
Zee Bhojpuri Cinema
Zee Punjabi
Zee Classic(relaunch)
Living Travelz
Living Rootz
& Music

Zee Magic (just name change)
Zee Ganga (just name change)
&Cafe (just name change)

In this ad the names of cable operators where Zee Kannada HD is available mentioned at the bottom. I am surprised to see that none of the DTH provider's name is mentioned (including Dish TV). I don't know why.

In the newspaper ad, they have mentioned LCN for ZKHD channel on most cable platforms. Not available on any DTH yet as per the list.

DTH addition may take some time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock