Breaking Zee Keralam Added by Sun Direct

Checked with Cc, they told it was added in the Malayalam packs. For ncf pack it is pending updation, will be available soon in alacarte @0.10 rupees

I wish if they add Kaumudy. The contents are far better than the newbie. (I stream sometimes on Youtube).

I wish if they add Kaumudy. The contents are far better than the newbie. (I stream sometimes on Youtube).
Kappa and Kaumudy got good content and viewers. These two channels should be added. Personally I like to have Raj Musix Malayalam also.

Jeevan, Darshana tv, Kappa, Kaumudi, 24 news ,Raj Malayalam also wanted.ടം Malayalam complete

No only available in Malayalam basic pack not available in alacart and addon pack sun direct not follow in training rule

Zee Keralam has very poor picture quality in Sun Direct. We know that except Sun network channels they(Sun Direct) reduce the PQ of most channels.But if we compare with other Zee channels available in Sun Direct, Zee Keralam stands backward even they are the latest one. Actually this fault is from operator side and both channel and dth now ensure that PQ problem will rectify soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock