Good News Zee Keralam and Zee Keralam HD launched

On the first day of watching Zee keralam.. The pgms are under low quality for comparing with Asianet and flowers.. Zee keralam Thamasha bazar pgm very bad.. Flowers tv comedy Ullsavam very good pgm no comedy pgm s beat flowers comedy Ullsavam in my view Zee keralam rating is under Asianet and flowers Zee keralam very hard to beat it in future Zee keralam coming with good pgms and blockbuster films that make it easy to create rating

On the first day of watching Zee keralam.. The pgms are under low quality for comparing with Asianet and flowers.. Zee keralam Thamasha bazar pgm very bad.. Flowers tv comedy Ullsavam very good pgm no comedy pgm s beat flowers comedy Ullsavam in my view Zee keralam rating is under Asianet and flowers Zee keralam very hard to beat it in future Zee keralam coming with good pgms and blockbuster films that make it easy to create rating
Give the time buddy. :) Just launched na.

Zee has invested very less in Zee Keralam shows. This clearly indicates their strategy is in distribution of their existing library and assets and not in expanding content creation. They sold their sports business and used it to but another DTH company. Now they want to sell their existing digital library to NRIs with foreign collaborator. Zee's hindi channels are too good in comparison to Zee Keralam and shows like Kumkum Bagya and Babiji Ghar Par Hai have high investment. But this quality does not reflect in Zee Keralam shows.

Zee Keralam on Asianet Digital on CH 107 but when i tuned in they are showing naaptol😑

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock