Good News Zee Keralam and Zee Keralam HD launched

Many people misunderstood that ACV is ignoring addition of Zee Keralam for helping Asianet(GEC).In the case of Sun direct it may have some truth. But Asianet and Asianet digital is not keeping a nano relationship. There are many people still believe they are same company.

Zee Keralam is average as of now.I think 'Kuttikurumban' and 'Aduthabellodu koodi' don't last. Both are not interesting.There are many programs running like Thamasha Bazar. Same faces, same type comedies.. Even yaradi nee mohini a hit serial people won't accept dubbing tamil serials.Only Alliyambal(The only program got some appreciation) and Chemabarathi will survive. Dance Kerala Dance is still to come. Mazhavil manorama with D4Dance set some standards over dance reality shows(same judge Priyamani was there). So if they can't break it it will not be success. Many movies are purchased but very less movies are good.
But I had never seen such a waiting for any channel in Kerala. People had high expectations in Zee keralam.

Zee Keralam is average as of now.I think 'Kuttikurumban' and 'Aduthabellodu koodi' don't last. Both are not interesting.There are many programs running like Thamasha Bazar. Same faces, same type comedies.. Even yaradi nee mohini a hit serial people won't accept dubbing tamil serials.Only Alliyambal(The only program got some appreciation) and Chemabarathi will survive. Dance Kerala Dance is still to come. Mazhavil manorama with D4Dance set some standards over dance reality shows(same judge Priyamani was there). So if they can't break it it will not be success. Many movies are purchased but very less movies are good.
But I had never seen such a waiting for any channel in Kerala. People had high expectations in Zee keralam.
There were so many brand films released for the channel but it must be said that people are very disappointed with the result. The only saving grace for Zee Keralam now is the movie library.

I am not impressed for 9:30pm show (forget the name of the show). This show is totally a garbage just in my viewpoint.

I am not impressed for 9:30pm show (forget the name of the show). This show is totally a garbage just in my viewpoint.
exactly....that too on prime time.i guess this show will wrap up soon...

I have few friends from kerala in my fb. I have wanted their review about their long waiting channel Zee Keralam. But shocked none of them give me a positive reply about channel. According to them, totally disappointed. :surprised::sad::nj:

Good morning Keralam is a good show. Reminds me of old Asianet Suprabhatam.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock