ZEE Keralam Review

@JollyLNB Bro. It means the audio is not by broadcasters. It's by DTH based? And my question is how DTH platform change' the audio?

Last edited:
It's not Dolby bro. First they put in EPG as DD+. But I not got audio. Irritated. It's crab stereo only. Asianet the original audio.
Well , I'm not getting HD anyways. (Videocon d2h) Just asking. I'm getting good quality DD on Asianet & Surya HD.. Surya not for old movies. Asianet is the complete HD package.

Well , I'm not getting HD anyways. (Videocon d2h) Just asking. I'm getting good quality DD on Asianet & Surya HD.. Surya not for old movies. Asianet is the complete HD package.
Yes bro , the contents, which relay in DD only, we get better audio quality....

Zee keralam fastly refreshing their content,They added two new shows Boeing Boeing and Comedy notes with suraj,and one new serial Kabani from March 11 onwards,They are improving they got 89 points last week.We can hope gradual growth in upcoming weeks

Zee keralam fastly refreshing their content,They added two new shows Boeing Boeing and Comedy notes with suraj,and one new serial Kabani from March 11 onwards,They are improving they got 89 points last week.We can hope gradual growth in upcoming weeks
Can you post the trp of all Malayalam channels

Boeing Boeing is Malayalam version of Zee Tamil show Jil Jung Juk

Audio can be changed by customer itself.
Cable guy said me i had to pay and unlock Dolby atoms. I had to pay 45% extra money on the channels i select to get it in Dolby plus had to pay ₹176 for 30 days unlock of DA .
1st of all your cable box should be partnerd with DA
2nd only HD channels have DAS.so need for HD box.
3rd of all In india only English movies are partner with DA. Even aapka colors is in DA but it doesn't air in india.
Channels are in DAS.
HBO,Star Movies(Fox movies),MNX,sony pix,nick,vh1,comedy central. Also more . I know only this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock