Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a FB page with colors Malayalam name and they have logo reveal of colours Malayalam. I don't think it's a genuine page. Is there any update on the same?

Found a FB page with colors Malayalam name and they have logo reveal of colours Malayalam. I don't think it's a genuine page. Is there any update on the same?

No specific update about Colors Malayalam

Colors Tamil has been launched recently Vicom will wait and watch response before launching a new channel in South. Though its number 1 in Kannada it hasnt been in top in other regional markets except Gujrat where it has no competition. Hence I don't expect Colors Malayalam atleast for next 2 years

Are you stated about a page started today? Actually thats a fake page but that guy had spend some time for it. He edited one theme video of Colors by replacing it with Colors Malayalam.Although tht promo video lacks clarity and perfection, the work was nice.
There are another pages also for colors Malayalam.
Anyway any expectations can be thought after 1 or 2 years.

I think Tv viewers are decreasing in Kerala,Majority has moved to Internet.People dont want to watch programmes at a specific time,so most of the people opt hostar for serials etc..The only reason me and most my circle watch Tv is for Sports,Safari Tv and some occasional news.
Zee has to quickly get into streaming,if they have good programmes.
Every Channel should have the spirit which Safari tv has,Making quality content (Even without Ads).if safari can make good content without Ads,why others cant??

Last edited:
I don't expect Colors Malayalam atleast for next 2 years
Anything could be happened. They have launched Colors Kannada Cinema so fast, we have no idea about it before.
Moreover, they have one more licence in their hand, The Office (My Cam license will be used for Colors Gujarati Cinema), they can use it for anything else, it may Colors Telugu, Colors Malayalam, Colors Bangla Cinema or others.

Are you stated about a page started today? Actually thats a fake page but that guy had spend some time for it. He edited one theme video of Colors by replacing it with Colors Malayalam.Although tht promo video lacks clarity and perfection, the work was nice.
There are another pages also for colors Malayalam.
Yeah. That page only. But who takes that much time and effort to build a fake page??
Anyway, Zee Keralam's ad will be on all the news papers except Manorama. Also, If in case colors want to penetrate to Kerala market, they can acquire Jeevan tv or Kaumudy tv, since Kaumudy is their flagship channel of kerala Kaumudy that chances are very less.

Vismayaravu ( zee Keralam launch event ) Nov 3 , 6.30pm , Adlux convention center kochi ,,,,,,, Sharukh khan , Rana dagupathi , Karthi , Mammooty , Kerala minister AK Balan , Kerala Governer Justice P Sadhasivam etc.... Participate the function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock