Breaking Zee North-East Launching Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry For posting in old thread!

But I want to say that It is the time of Assam Assembly Election! 3 new Assamese news channel has been launched ( 1 officially not launched yet). Zee Network planned the Launching of an Assamese news channel in 2017, and now 2021. In 4 year they not launched 4 the channel!
Don't know why national media network not interested to launch Channels in Assam!
Till now only 2 News channels launched from National media in Assam, News 18 Assam NE & NE News (ITV Network)!

Sorry For posting in old thread!

But I want to say that It is the time of Assam Assembly Election! 3 new Assamese news channel has been launched ( 1 officially not launched yet). Zee Network planned the Launching of an Assamese news channel in 2017, and now 2021. In 4 year they not launched 4 the channel!
Don't know why national media network not interested to launch Channels in Assam!
Till now only 2 News channels launched from National media in Assam, News 18 Assam NE & NE News (ITV Network)!

its good thing that so called national media channel hasn't launched Assamese news channel . frankly the people would actually prefer to have GEC channel there from the so called national media as they don't show neutral views or peoples issues which the people are facing there . instead only shows biased views which they already show in their other language news channels.

its good thing that so called national media channel hasn't launched Assamese news channel . frankly the people would actually prefer to have GEC channel there from the so called national media as they don't show neutral views or peoples issues which the people are facing there . instead only shows biased views which they already show in their other language news channels.
You are right bro!

But we need Assamese language GEC too from national entertainment tv networks!🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock