Breaking Zee Picchar & Zee Picchar HD (Kannada Movie Channel) Launching Very Soon by ZEEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Picchar a rural slangish word for (Movie) or does it have a regional meaning in Kannada?

@DreamFan

Okay, so i went through whatever you said and did today.

Editing and removing your post after members want credibility of the news is not a thing we expect from a member who has made 3.9k posts already and part of the forum, know our guidelines. Post edits reverted back by us.

You are not supposed to post news at all if you don't want questions, criticism, be it good or bad. You need to answer them properly as thread is made by you.

I saw you have said your best friend's father works on Zee Bangla, you got this informative paper from him.

NMM3ORV.png

Its your turn to prove every member who is questioning on these threads and your credibility by sharing the file with team via Talk to Team. I can assure you, the doc you share won't be coming out and it won't be misused by any team member as well. Upload to your Google Drive, Dropbox or any file sharing site and once we verify, you can remove the file.

Why i am asking is, previously many members have said such things which ended up their mind made thing and they got permanent bans as they didn't accepted that.

If you can't do that, then openly apologise everyone with a new thread and write in words you played with their emotions and you won't be doing it again, if you do this thing again in future, you can't even create a ban dispute and would be permanently banned from DDF. If you tend to create duplicate IDs those will also be banned without any clarifications.

If my post goes ignored like how you didn't cared to answer properly to @Basil then expect a permanent ban without any discussions further.

This thread is closed till then.

I see @DreamFan is browsing as a guest and only logged in to remove his avatar. So it is clear he is online, saw my reply but don't want to submit proof as he might not have and now he might be offended to face rest of the members so logged out.

I said about taking action if he don't submit source but upon thinking i realised one main thing. Age factor.

One small example:

If an under age son commits mistake, his father may slap him but won't throw him out of the home as he love him from heart and the slap came out of frustration due to unexpected behaviour of his son.

DreamFan behaves bad sometimes and even does awkward things but he contributes useful things as well. So his intentions aren't wrong.

He might got anger as many members didn't reacted positively to the news and doubted, asked for source. As site staff we asked him to submit proof, he felt bad and logged off.

I am now thinking from his eyes, if any immature guy would have did the same, he would have reacted same way. So we are being little soft with the action and giving him yet another chance to be better.

I am quite sure after 5-7 years if DreamFan browse this site and see these questions and think he may realise what rest of the members asked were not wrong on their side, nor teams harsh words were wrong as they wanted correct news to come out. So everyone is correct in their place. Just the situation led the heat.

So carry on with the discussions. Thread re-opened.

Kind regards

Great @Bapun Raz bhai :kiss2: You're really a Great person :hs: Hope @DreamFan will understand n not repeat his mistakes n accept that he did wrong :) I know because sometimes it has happened with me also n the same guy trusted me n given me one more chance n see now I'm DDF 2nd most poster :tup:

Great @Bapun Raz bhai :kiss2: You're really a Great person :hs: Hope @DreamFan will understand n not repeat his mistakes n accept that he did wrong :) I know because sometimes it has happened with me also n the same guy trusted me n given me one more chance n see now I'm DDF 2nd most poster :tup:
Sometimes speaking from the heart helps. I know he is not wrong at his place, nor others members who questioning him are. I don't care about his apology and all. I just kept my side to clear all misunderstandings among all.

You utilised your chances and same i cooperation expect from anyone who commit mistakes. I can only try to make anyone understand but its upto you how you think and react further. So more credit who utilised the chance deserves as he learnt from his mistakes.

Saying from experiences, accepting mistake requires guts and more courage required when say it publicly. Not everyone can do that, so think from others eyes and you will get it.

Lets move on now.

Zee Picchar sounds like Zee Bikshe it means
Zee Beggar ....:hehe: just for joke...hope they will rename as Zee Chalanachitra.
Me too felt like that.In Malayalam 'picha' means beggary/beggar.I didn't said it before because it is a Kannada channel and doesn't matter what it means in other regions.

Picchar is not a Kannada word, but don't know why they choose that name for Kannada channel...
Below names are better than zee picchar..
Zee Kannada cinema
Zee Kannada movies
Zee There (Zee ತೆರೆ)
Zee chitra (Zee ಚಿತ್ರ)
Zee chalanachitra (Zee ಚಲನಚಿತ್ರ)
Zee chitramandira (Zee ಚಿತ್ರಮಂದಿರ)
Zee Sandal
Zee Sandalwood

Picchar is not a Kannada word, but don't know why they choose that name for Kannada channel...
Below names are better than zee picchar..
Zee Kannada cinema
Zee Kannada movies
Zee There (Zee ತೆರೆ)
Zee chitra (Zee ಚಿತ್ರ)
Zee chalanachitra (Zee ಚಲನಚಿತ್ರ)
Zee chitramandira (Zee ಚಿತ್ರಮಂದಿರ)
Zee Sandal
Zee Sandalwood
Zee Sandal ? It sounds like zee has started the business of sandal:rofl2:

😳😳 @DreamFan Bro. Till now I don't know, how to create new threads. So I only concentrate in important messages only. I have some fear of our MD bro. He given a lot of guidance. After a year gone I experience in creating threads 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock