Breaking Zee Picchar & Zee Picchar HD (Kannada Movie Channel) Launching Very Soon by ZEEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Team & Members!

It's Really Great To See The Way You All Handled @DreamFan Issue! Seriously I Don't Know The Genuinity Of That List But I Can Clearly Say One Thing

These Are All Personally Confirmed By Me With ZEEL Distribution Team People

1. Plans For Kannada Cinema Channel Started Way Long Ago! It's Delayed Due To TRAI Regulation

2. Zee Thirai & Zee Thirai HD Launching Plans Started On November-2018, Whereas It's In Very Speed Mode Now!

Zee Thirai Gearing Up For April Launch (Zee Tamil Team People Not Sure About This) A Last It'll Be Done By June!

Zee Pichchar Slated For Q2 Launch - Those Who Have Doubt Can PM Me I Can Share The Contact Number Of Distribution Team Person To Any Of DDF Team Member For Verifying The Same.

As @Bapun Raz Bro Said Mistakes Are Common And He Is A Small Guy! Le's Not Ruin Him Anymore!

Let's Discuss On Topic Hope All Agree!

Picchar is not a Kannada word, but don't know why they choose that name for Kannada channel...
Below names are better than zee picchar..
Zee Kannada cinema
Zee Kannada movies
Zee There (Zee ತೆರೆ)
Zee chitra (Zee ಚಿತ್ರ)
Zee chalanachitra (Zee ಚಲನಚಿತ್ರ)
Zee chitramandira (Zee ಚಿತ್ರಮಂದಿರ)
Zee Sandal
Zee Sandalwood
I have a. Better name - Zee Kannada Talkies

To Team & Members!

It's Really Great To See The Way You All Handled @DreamFan Issue! Seriously I Don't Know The Genuinity Of That List But I Can Clearly Say One Thing

These Are All Personally Confirmed By Me With ZEEL Distribution Team People

1. Plans For Kannada Cinema Channel Started Way Long Ago! It's Delayed Due To TRAI Regulation

2. Zee Thirai & Zee Thirai HD Launching Plans Started On November-2018, Whereas It's In Very Speed Mode Now!

Zee Thirai Gearing Up For April Launch (Zee Tamil Team People Not Sure About This) A Last It'll Be Done By June!

Zee Pichchar Slated For Q2 Launch - Those Who Have Doubt Can PM Me I Can Share The Contact Number Of Distribution Team Person To Any Of DDF Team Member For Verifying The Same.

As @Bapun Raz Bro Said Mistakes Are Common And He Is A Small Guy! Le's Not Ruin Him Anymore!

Let's Discuss On Topic Hope All Agree!
Is there any info about Zee Punjabi @Vadirocks bro ?

Can you please ask to the distribution team about it please ?

Why can't they have a channel named Zee Cinema or Talkies with Cinema or Talkies in Kannada and other regional channels.
Will it lead to license issues.
Who will object? Both owned by same license owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock