Breaking Zee Punjabi to launch on 13th January 2020

Will Zee Punjabi beat and compete PTC Punjabi and become a successful channel? What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Armaan99

Reaction score
Screenshot-2019-04-30-16-07-12-538-com-facebook-katana
I saw this post recently on facebook . Mahak Bali is a casting director working prominently in Punjabi and South Film Industry . She has posted a notice for Audition call for a serial on Zee Punjabi . So we can expect that channel will launch in approximately 4 - 6 months . Anyone interested can mail on the given id's . Also there is one more post for audition for young male and female actors . I have also told you before that zee punjabi is hiring up many satlellite rights of Punjabi films . Launch is very near and we may also get some official announcement form Zee also

She posted on his Fb on 23rd Feb so nearly 2 months before from now.
Yes bro, i was just searching about a Punjabi Movie and i came across it as it had the key word 'Punjabi' which i searched for. May be even the channel could launch this June July.

Nothing is out of reach of DreamDTH :p
Channels try to hide many things from us, but alas ! They fail

5urCo66.png

Exclusive bumper news ! ... Shooting of serial for Zee Punjabi will begin on 16 th of July

Auditions in Chandigarh on 2nd & 3rd July.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock