Breaking Zee Seeks MIB for Cancellation of DEN's DAS License

Nothing happened against DEN in India. They are big guns, we saw they never hear last month TDSAT order and not provide Zee channels. They never activated alacartae as promised earlier. They have their own rules.

Don't under estimate Zee's power as their Owner is now MP of Ruling party at center so anything can happen ;)
last two month i see d power of Zee. i mis called the Zee toll free complaint number & nothing happened yet. after my continued request for activation of wion,Zee studio DEN removed WION,Zee studio channel from DEN Network also. sadly i missed HBO,cartoon network,Pogo,&Pictures,Zee tv. Where gone the Power of Zee?

last two month i see d power of Zee. i mis called the Zee toll free complaint number & nothing happened yet. after my continued request for activation of wion,Zee studio DEN removed WION,Zee studio channel from DEN Network also. sadly i missed HBO,cartoon network,Pogo,&Pictures,Zee tv. Where gone the Power of Zee?
This issue might be a revenge by Zee...;)

This issue might be a revenge by Zee...;)
anyway DEN Succeed & gained till now. many cable users not know what happened & why d channels go off all dis days. there are 40 more Zee channels go off from DEN Network from last two months. who's has big power ?

Last edited:
Nothing happened against DEN in India. They are big guns, we saw they never hear last month TDSAT order and not provide Zee channels. They never activated alacartae as promised earlier. They have their own rules.

These Kind Of Arrogance Will Make Them Pay For It!

Zee Very Serious About It

Its high time rules and regulations should be framed by the government for broadcasters and digital operators and Dth for renewal/agreements so that the customers dont suffer. Trai order can take care of prices, what happens when the deal comes up for renewal fighting/mud slinging starts and matter goes to court and ultimately the customers suffer recent being Airtel vs Star ZEEL and DEN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock