Zee Tamil brings back Mr and Mrs killadis with a new season

rishuboy

Reaction score
Zee Tamil is all set to launch the second season of its popular reality show, Mr and Mrs killadis, on 23rd June. It'll air on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:30. After extending it's three fictions to weekends, it's launching this star studded reality show to counter Bigg boss on star Vijay Zee Tamil

Bigg boss on all days.how they will counter bigg boss with this show.what a comedy

Bigg boss on all days.how they will counter bigg boss with this show.what a comedy
On weekends. Zee Tamil is strong weekdays. It wanted to counter in weekends, so this show is launched. If you feel it comic, laugh at yourself for not understanding it.

@rishuboy its Khiladi not Killadi. Consider correcting thread title.

On weekends. Zee Tamil is strong weekdays. It wanted to counter in weekends, so this show is launched. If you feel it comic, laugh at yourself for not understanding it.

Let's see trp next week.

Bro, if you are referring Hindi word, then it is not used in this program title. This one is a Tamil word.
Bro, I have checked the fb page post link given on #1 of this thread and it has the word 'Khiladi' written with hashtag hence i wrote here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock