Breaking Zee Tamil HD will added soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some id*ots have made fun of this thread in some other place. Just a small piece of advice to them, if you cant do hard work dont be jealous of others. Try to do hard work. One day you will also succeed. I bet no one can match DDF in giving DTH updates. Also maximum sun direct updates here only. So better mind your words. (If you visit here as a guest to see....)

No comments... Just the below images..

JrnV6wN.png

Qyk12LP.png

Send some pics of the testing channels.
for all of those who are waiting for SD to do the testing of ZEE tamil HD. mostly this news should be fake news as SD is always late in adding any tamil channels. Only the SUN network channels and the other channels which will not compete with their network alone will be added. we can see this by the number of tamil channels available on SD its less than 30!! Being a south based DTH provider they are still reluctant of adding any tamil channels because they do not want other channels to compete with them, the same happens with SCV ( sun cable network) so its obvious. vijay super is one channels which is missing when its available with most of the DTH operators.

for all of those who are waiting for SD to do the testing of ZEE tamil HD. mostly this news should be fake news as SD is always late in adding any tamil channels. Only the SUN network channels and the other channels which will not compete with their network alone will be added. we can see this by the number of tamil channels available on SD its less than 30!! Being a south based DTH provider they are still reluctant of adding any tamil channels because they do not want other channels to compete with them, the same happens with SCV ( sun cable network) so its obvious. vijay super is one channels which is missing when its available with most of the DTH operators.

Sun DTH not only have less number of tamil channels,it lags behind in total number of channels by 200 to 300 channels from all other leading DTH operators because they dont have enough tranponder space that's the main reason.

Then SCV added Zee Tamil HD,so most probably Sun DTH also will add Zee Tamil HD very soon.

When they are going to add sd channels.i think the add giving in info channel is fake.sun dth cannot cross all dth .better to stop add in info channel.no hopes that they are going to add new channels and better to stop their business.stupid and worst dth is sun direct .

When they are going to add sd channels.i think the add giving in info channel is fake.sun dth cannot cross all dth .better to stop add in info channel.no hopes that they are going to add new channels and better to stop their business.stupid and worst dth is sun direct .

dear bro wait and see what happen in diwali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock