Sad News Zee Tamil HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still no movies has been telecasted in colors tamil,also no regular programs has been started.

Pathetic decision from Sun direct, I dont blame Zee here, only sun direct attitude they never going to learn their mistakes, simply thinking if not added in Sun direct it will benefit Sun network is illogical thinking imo. No polimer network, no Mk group, atleast no decent gec channels like peppers, Moon, Shalini and others.

I want Dish and Videocon should learn perfect lesson to Sun direct in coming days. Sun direct is only surviving based on Cinema pack, else they have been thrown out by TN people sure

This is the height of unprofessional behavior.If they can add 2 Telugu HD channels from the same broadcaster, there must not be any technical issue to add tamil HD channel. Just because it's competitor channel, they are not adding it.
I remember they took a long time to add star vijay HD too & even colors tamil HD will see the same fate.

Always customer satisfaction should be a priority for any company. same way dish tv should only add zee's channels & for rest of channels, they should have an unnecessary delay.but they're somehow more professional than sun direct.

Though no offense to any member intentionally. I have just shared my view on this.

Spot on bro. I still believe Tatasky is the only dth to work on customer satisfaction in terms of Channel addition.

It's correct not
Spot on bro. I still believe Tatasky is the only dth to work on customer satisfaction in terms of Channel addition.
not only Tata sky but vediocon ,dish tv airtel also are best in channels additions. Comming days no body wants to choose sun direct . Sun direct not satisfying customers . After my subscription defnetly move to my old dth Tata sky . What is the use of giving channels in low prices with out useful and more number channels in sun sun direct . After getting to also being in worst position .

Update:

I had a clarity about y zee network channel is pending to add

Beacuse, yet to make a renewal for their deal,
So, as of now, no zee network channel's will get added

Once revewal process is completed, you can expect the pending addition like Zee Tamil HD, sarthak and some others by May 1st r 2nd week

I got this update by this morning from zee tamil officials

May be, we can expect Zee Tamil HD addition by May 1st or 2nd week
I will update here incase of any further updates regarding the same

Last edited:
Update:

I had a clarity about y zee network channel is pending to add

Beacuse, yet to make a renewal for their deal,
So, as of now, no zee network channel's will get added

Once revewal process is completed, you can expect the pending addition like Zee Tamil HD, sarthak and some others by May 1st r 2nd week

I got this update by this morning from zee tamil officials

May be, we can expect Zee Tamil HD addition by May 1st or 2nd week
I will update here incase of any further updates regarding the same
Bro i can't understand if reveal is under process means then how they able to add zeeteluguHD and zee cinemaluHD

044 39194510 and 044 39194000

These are the numbers of Zee Tamil Corporate Office Number

Even you can also call them and get more clarity about this
Bro , any update about colors tamil HD addition in sd???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock