DDF Exclusive ZEEL to launch &xplor HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 36,696
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, I am not asking about 'Premium Selective Meaningful Bollywood', infact, I am asking about "Premium Selective Meaningful Hollywood stuffs", what are those Hollywood stuffs which are going to be premiered on the said '& xplore HD' channel in the Hindi dubbed slot. He has told about it in his post but forgot to mention the names of those Hollywood hindi dubbed movies in his list along with the names of Bollywood movies. I want to know only the names of those Hollywood movies which he has seen in the promo of '& xplore HD' channel.

Zee forgot to launch the channel. Or maybe they planning to convert it to a infotainment channel!!!

Off topic:Are anyone noticed Airtel not adding channel's this month. Maybe because of &xplor HD. When the channel Will launch maybe from that day Airtel Will come to their own way.

Bro, your list contains only the names of Bollywood movies, you have not mentioned the names of Hollywood hindi dubbed movies, which you have told in your above post as "Premium Selective Meaningful Bollywood as well as Hollywood Stuffs on the Board."
"Premium Selective Meaningful Hollywood stuffs", what are those Hollywood stuffs which are going to be premiered on the said '& xplore HD' channel in the Hindi dubbed slot. He has told about it in his post but forgot to mention the names of those Hollywood hindi dubbed movies in his list along with the names of Bollywood movies. I want to know only the names of those Hollywood movies which he has seen in the promo of '& xplore HD' channel.

@skm30 Bro

I have not forgotten to mention the Hollywood Movies Name (Dubbed in Hindi) List because in the First Look Promo ZEEL have not disclosed the Names but only gave hints with a Voice Over that they will cater Selective Meaningful Hollywood stuffs", and in a Media InterActive Notes Zeel said that they will use the '& Prive HD' Movie Library for this.

So until ZEEL itself disclosed the Names & Schedule regarding English Hollywood Titles, it will be not suitable for us to create a List in DDF which will lead Me in Problem for spreading False - Fake News in DDF.

Hope You will understand.

Also in those days ZEEL is behaving very Weird regarding the Promo - Lists - Schedule of & Xplore HD from very Beginning.
Yesterday also Our DDF Senior SMOD Member was able to catch the Promo on Twitter but after some times ZEEL itself BlackOut the Promo.

So @skm30 Bro keep patience for some days until ZEEL finally announces everything. May it comes on 22nd July Or 29th July On Air and then We can inform You with all details.

Visit & Stay with DDF for further Updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock