ZEEL’s Punit Goenka receives Young CEO award

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) MD & CEO Punit Goenka has been awarded with the Young CEO award by CEO India Magazine.

The award was presented to him by Tata Sons Group executive council member Dr N.S. Rajan.

The Young CEO award recognises an extraordinary individual who has shown strategic foresight and leadership to deliver superior performance, effectively managed all key stakeholders and prepared the organisation for the next phase of growth.

On receiving the award, Goenka said, “It is a great honour to receive this award and I would like to dedicate it to my team at Zee since the award focuses on both company success as well as personal achievements. I would also like to thank our chairman for his pioneering vision and continued guidance, which has been instrumental in helping us achieve our current leadership position.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/people/zeel-s-punit-goenka-receives-young-ceo-award-150313

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock