Zing

So only 6 or any more channels adding :huh
966-mega Tv
971-puthiya thalimurai
970-puthuyugam
972-murasu
973-makkal
974-chithiram

cable operators in tn providing 60+ tamil channels and local cable channels in which they put brand new movies.

how zing can sustain?

prateek1987 said:
n wat about the 40rs tamil channel pack bro
It is the list of total Tamil channels available irrespective of package including Rs.40 pack..

Cable operators will not reach the villages with this quality
And zing will reach the end of rural with digital quality

ashok.dishtv said:
Cable operators will not reach the villages with this quality
And zing will reach the end of rural with digital quality

But bro, once digitized, the channel quality can be maintained even in the villages. I experienced this with SCV in Chennai when I used digital cable from SCV. I took a parallel analog (loop) out from STB and connected in the same TV. Analog quality was worst but not the digital quality though the signals are from same cable (wire) with same boosters.

@Sadiq, are you serious about SCV settop box?..... I tried it for two months and to be honest picture quality is terrible....

Based on my assumption, these kind of set top boxes just boosts the analog signal and converts to digital.... The primary slot(?) channels like sun and k tv picture quality is great where as the picture quality of sathyam or raj music which is pushed to last slot(?) are terrible.... And remember, I am talking about chennai city, not remote village....

saravana184 said:
@Sadiq, are you serious about SCV settop box?..... I tried it for two months and to be honest picture quality is terrible....

Based on my assumption, these kind of set top boxes just boosts the analog signal and converts to digital.... The primary slot(?) channels like sun and k tv picture quality is great where as the picture quality of sathyam or raj music which is pushed to last slot(?) are terrible.... And remember, I am talking about chennai city, not remote village....

I disconnected SCV on Jan 2013.. It was good at that time for CRT TVs.. Not sure about LED TV..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock